We are beyond exited to close the year with a bang: the first demo of Pokémon on TCG Home is here! After the first rounds of alpha testing, we wanted to share this tech demo with you while we are already knee-deep in working on improvements raised by our pokéxperts.
We are just now in the process of adapting the MTG-based infrastructure to a more Pokémon-native look & feel to reflect the differences regarding their collector experience. So please take this version for what it is: a tech demo, marking our start to a fully integrated Pokémon experience.
Before you start: below we wrapped up what’s important, so make sure to give it a read!
- Adding english-only cards (for now you’ll have to search for the english card name)
- Basic filters
- Customizable tags
- Daily cardmarket price updates (currently we have price data for most of the cards available via our search engine) → Note: Trading view for card details incl. historical price data is currently disabled
- To create a compelling Pokémon collector suite, we need your feedback. That’s why we are again running a dedicated survey to get a better understanding of your ideal collector suite
- Once you did your first steps with the demo, please take 3 minutes and participate in the survey linked below - every voice matters!
As promised, we were listening closely to all issues raised by our Pokéxperts. Together with Pokémon UI wizard Inuk Bashly - one of our pokéxperts - we are already working on more comprehensive expansion stats & a reworked add-cards flow. Some first drafts below:
How to get started
- Log-in to your TCG Home account or register if you have not done so yet
- Add your first Pokémon cards to your virtual collection
- Take a look at what we are already working on
- Participate in our survey here