Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions about our seamless marketplace integration and how to sell cards directly from your TCG Home collection.
Right now, the only marketplace with a seamless integration to TCG Home is Cardmarket. However, we are already working to integrate with TCGPlayer and Card Kingdom very soon, which we expect to be ready in Winter/Spring 2024.
To get started, you need to connect your Cardmarket account to TCG Home.
- Go to the
Cardmarketsection of the navigation bar.
- Click the
Connect to Cardmarketbutton to open a Cardmarket login screen.
- Log in with your Cardmarket username and password and allow us to use your Cardmarket data.
- You are automatically returned to TCG Home and the page will confirm that your Cardmarket account is now connected.
- Go to your collection and find the cards you want to list for sale.
- One way to do this is to go to the cards details page.
- If you already have a tag for all the cards you want to sell, you can also use filters to find the cards all at once. If you do this, we recommend to look at your collection in Trade view through the button in the top banner.
- Click the
List on CMbutton to list the card for sale on Cardmarket.
- Set a price for the card as well as review all the details of the card you’re about to list. The default price is the current average market price of the card.
- Confirm the price by clicking
List Cardand the card will display as listed. The card will be listed for sale on your Cardmarket account immediately.
Once you have cards listed for sale, you can modify or remove those listings in the same places where you can list a card for sale: The card details page and the collection trade view.
- Go to the
Orderssection of the main navigation bar.
- Click the Sync Orders button. Make sure you do this every time to ensure you see the most up-to-date state of your orders.
- Click on any order number to view all the cards in that order and the prices for which they sold.
This is a functionality is not available yet, as we are working with our partners at Cardmarket to ensure API stability with requests for multiple card listings at once. We are also taking our time to guarantee a smooth UI/UX for this sensitive feature.
No, but you can use our Decklist Matching feature to find cards you’re missing and get direct links to Cardmarket, where you can order those cards.
No, but it is a feature we want to introduce. Before we do so, we need to ensure that the feature is reliable, safe and stable enough to entrust your order history to it. We appreciate that you want an easier way to get your ordered cards into your TCG Home collection and we want to offer that but we also need to ensure we’re doing it right.